PERFORMIX PRO WHEY+ Protein Powder with TimeRelease Amino Beads, Muscle Protein Synthesis, Strength and Recovery, 4lb, Vanilla supplement is a well-known fitness product among those of you who like to keep themselves physically active on a regular basis, if not daily.
This dietary supplement and pre workout supplement are created to nourishing all the muscles of the body with the necessary nutrients. The most popular Performix product is the Pro Whey SST which is also their best seller so we will focus on it today in detail in this Performix protein review.
- 1 What Is Performix Protein Pro Whey SST?
- 2 How Does This Supplement Work?
- 3 Ingredient Profile
- 4 Nutritional Values
- 5 Taste, Available Flavors, and Mixability
- 6 Pros and Cons
- 7 The Proper Dosage and How to Consume It
- 8 Possible Side Effects
- 9 How Much Does Performix Protein Pro Whey SST Cost?
- 10 What Are Consumers Saying About Performix Protein Powder?
- 11 FAQs
- 12 Performix Protein – Final Verdict
What Is Performix Protein Pro Whey SST?
Pro Whey SST is manufactured by a specialized company which is called Performix. They market both fitness and bodybuilding supplements.
This particular product I’m reviewing today is not just a simple protein-based performance enhancer. In fact, it is a mix of whey protein powder and compounds which provide fat burning. The company’s representatives claim their product helps consumers to get rid of their bodies’ excess fats while also supporting lean muscle mass growth.
How Does This Supplement Work?
It seems that, of all the company’s products, the Pro Whey SST is the most popular and effective one. Moreover, the aforementioned dietary supplement contains healthy compounds that feed your muscles with all the nutrients they require in order to function properly.
Due to the fact that this Performix protein powder contains an amino acid complex that leads to a healthy strength-building process, your entire muscle mass will develop while also maintaining its level of health.
Performix protein powder doesn’t just develop any kind of muscle mass but only the lean, healthy, and strong type. It also works as an energy stimulant, so you will feel more energetic and increased stamina.
Furthermore, the product is well-known for improving one’s metabolism which we all know helps the body consume most of the calories it consumes, therefore, aiding in one’s weight loss journey.
The dietary supplement I’m talking about contains just the right amount of good carbs so you will be energetic during your entire workout, even throughout intense exercises. Last, but not least, Performix protein powder increases your levels of focus and alertness, especially during challenging physical activities. When it comes to improving the process of thermogenic fat-burning, this product is something I would recommend.
Performix PRO WHEY + SST Protein Powder with Time-Release Caffeine and Super Suspension Thermogenic, Mint Chocolate Chip, 1.46lb contains the following main ingredients:
- Whey protein – it is sourced from milk proteins and it is used in supporting muscle mass growth and bone health. Also, this ingredient improves your immunity while also helping you lose weight;
- Amino acid complex – this amino acid blend is comprised of important elements such as leucine, isoleucine, and valine. All these three compounds lead to stronger and healthier muscles;
- Thermogenic fat burners – it is a mix of caffeine, L-Carnitine, and conjugated linoleic acid, all of which burn your body’s excess fat deposits. Moreover, caffeine will also boost your overall energy;
- Mineral blend – calcium, potassium, iron, etc. Minerals are good for the organism because they keep you focused on the task at hand and we all know you need to be more alert while working out;
- Carbohydrates – the good kind of carbs which are also known as “low-glycemic” ones are a source of energy and they don’t interfere with your fitness or weight loss goals.
- Xanthan gum;
- Caramel or cocoa powder, depending on the chosen flavor;
- Natural as well as artificial flavorings;
- Palm oil powder; etc.
Attention! This product contains potentially-allergenic ingredients like milk and soy.
|Nutritional Facts – Performix Protein Powder Pro Whey SST – per one serving (36.8 grams)|
|Total fat||4 g|
Taste, Available Flavors, and Mixability
The majority of consumers have said that this Performix protein powder is delicious. The taste is a good one, a bit sweet without being overwhelming which is all thanks to the artificial sweeteners used. They say it works amazingly as a quick breakfast with fruity pebbles or a tasty snack.
On the other hand, there were individuals who consider the workout supplement way too sweet but I guess this is a matter of personal preference.
When it comes to available flavors, the company sells two varieties: mint chocolate chip and salted caramel pretzel. Something strange that caught my attention was a complaint made by consumers who have tried the second flavor, the salted caramel pretzel. According to them, it is not recommended to eat something sweet before you consume this protein beverage. Otherwise, you will feel like the drink is too salty.
In terms of mixability, the powder mixes well with almost any type of liquid, even plain water. What I like about it is the lack of chunks. So, you can expect to enjoy a smooth protein drink without lumps or any residues.
Pros and Cons
- This workout supplement is useful when you want to optimize your workout and maximize your performance;
- It is good to use during a weight loss diet or when you want to build muscle mass;
- Contains healthy and effective ingredients like amino acids, minerals, protein and more;
- It is a nutritious product and its nutrients will develop and maintain stronger muscles;
- You will feel more energized and focused after consuming the Performix protein powder;
- Improves your health by boosting your metabolic rate.
- According to most reviewers, there aren’t a lot of reliable details regarding the manufacturing company’s background so I don’t really know how trustworthy they are;
- The lack of a money-back guarantee represents an important disadvantage and a potential deal breaker. Still, this doesn’t mean that the company refuses to offer returns (what bugs me is the fact that they haven’t published this information on their website);
- Individuals younger than 18 years old shouldn’t consume this product. The same goes for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers;
- It contains soy and milk so if you are allergic to any of these ingredients, you should stay away from PERFORMIX PRO WHEY+ Protein Powder with TimeRelease Amino Beads, Muscle Protein Synthesis, Strength and Recovery, 4lb, Vanilla;
- A few reviewers have complained that the actual product has a worse taste than the sample packs.
The Proper Dosage and How to Consume It
The recommended dosage is comprised of two scoops of Performix protein powder per day. One serving must be combined with water (around 8 ounces) or any other liquid of your choice and mixed properly before being consumed.
Fortunately, there are certain instructions provided on the package. It is best to drink this beverage in the morning. Also, be careful not to combine it with a product that contains caffeine.
Possible Side Effects
So far, there are no known side effects of this product. The manufacturer claims that the supplement is made from natural ingredients although there are also some artificial flavors included. Still, most of the compounds come from verified and reliable sources and they are completely natural.
The only thing that might cause an issue is the milk and soy content which can lead to certain problems in case allergic individuals drink this protein beverage.
Caution! You should always be aware that protein powders, as well as other similar supplements, cannot entirely replace real and whole foods. So, make sure not to take more than two scoops of Performix on a daily basis and always include plenty of healthy foods in your daily diet such as organic fruits and vegetables, if possible.
How Much Does Performix Protein Pro Whey SST Cost?
Those of you who are interested in trying this supplement can purchase it from the company’s official website or from third-party sellers.
Performix Driven Official Website
Currently, buying this product directly from its manufacturer is probably the best deal you can get because they offer a significant price reduction. One container of 18 servings costs only $17.99, regardless of the flavor you choose. The initial cost per one tub was $44.99.
I suggest you create a personal account on their platform in order to receive details about future offers and promotions. The downside is the fact that Performix doesn’t say anything about a money-back guarantee.
Amazon is the second-best option when it comes to buying the Performix Protein Pro Whey SST supplement because it provides its clients with great deals. Still, here you will see that prices vary depending on the flavor you want to buy.
- One container of 23.4 ounces, Mint Chocolate Chip flavor costs almost $25 for a one-time purchase. If you decide to become a subscriber, you will have to pay $23.74. Also, as a subscriber, you will benefit from an additional 15% discount for orders that are comprised of at least 5 different products; (Performix PRO WHEY + SST Protein Powder with Time-Release Caffeine and Super Suspension Thermogenic, Mint Chocolate Chip, 1.46lb)
- A container of 23 ounces, Salted Caramel Pretzel flavor is sold for the price of $36.80 for one-time clients. Those who are subscribers can save 5% which means the final cost per tub will be $34.96. (Performix PRO WHEY+ SST Protein Powder, Muscle Protein Synthesis, Time Release Caffeine, Caramel Sea Salt Pretzel, 1.5lb)
What Are Consumers Saying About Performix Protein Powder?
Opinions vary a lot when it comes to today’s reviewed protein supplement. Some people find it delicious, smooth, and effective.
They say it gives them a lot of energy and works as a breakfast substitute or as a midday treat. However, other reviewers are disappointed with the way the product works, saying it doesn’t deliver what it promises. Furthermore, they claim it is an overwhelmingly sweet supplement that can be pretty hard to swallow.
Question: Do you need protein powder?
Answer: Yes. Our body needs proteins to repair the damaged tissue, so if you are working out, you definitely need to boost your diet with protein powder which will help you get back the strength and tissue after every workout.
Question: How much protein do you need to consume daily?
Answer: The average person needs to take 58 grams of protein per day, so if you are considering taking a protein powder, that would be 1 to 2 scoops per day.
Question: Is the Perfomix Protein Pro vegan?
Answer: No, the Perfomix Protein Pro workout supplement is not vegan as it contains powdered milk.
Performix Protein – Final Verdict
All in all, Performix PRO WHEY + SST Protein Powder with Time-Release Caffeine and Super Suspension Thermogenic, Mint Chocolate Chip, 1.46lb supplement is pretty effective and a decent fitness product with a good-enough taste. Although
I hope my review will help you decide whether or not this protein powder is the right one for your needs, you should also try it at least once in order to see for yourself if it is what the company claims it to be.
According to the brand’s representatives, Performix can help you perform better during your workouts while also shed those extra pounds right off. Also, by visiting this link, you might be able to find the best protein powder that will work for you!
Another thing worth mentioning and remembered is how safe this product is due to the fact that most of its ingredients are natural and come from reliable sources.
Health enthusiast, runner, protein nut. Owen likes to write about protein, particularly alternatve supplementation and supplement comparisons.