Hall's Peanut Butter Fudge, 1 Pound is a healthy food. Yeah, I said it! Sure, it is rich in calories; however, it is packed with healthy-monounsaturated fats as those in olive oil. Because the higher fat level contributes to satiety, you will indulge in moderation.
In the following recipe, I nixed the sugar and butter that make the conventional fudge so bad for you and used Stevia, honey, and cholesterol-free coconut oil as a replacement. Two scoops of DailyBurn FUEL6: On-the-Go Protein Mix Packets (Vanilla - 10 pack) by DailyBurn in the chocolate provides this treat some extra nutrients and protein.
- 12 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (42 grams) honey
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 128 grams (1/2 cup) salted creamy peanut butter
- 47 grams (2 scoops) EAS 100% Pure Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 5lb Tub, 30 grams of Whey Protein Per Serving (Packaging May Vary)or Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake | Amazon protein
- 112 grams (1/2 cup) virgin coconut oil, softened
- Fill your mini-muffin pan with twenty-four liners; set aside
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour one tablespoon of this mixture into each muffin liner
- Place your muffin pan in a refrigerator for roughly 45-60 min or until the fudge solidifies/firms up. You can store them in the refrigerator for close to one week.
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Here is my Pro Tip
To save you more dishes to attend to and make the process much easier, weigh out the sticky ingredients using a kitchen scale rather than using measuring cups. This is the reason I provided each ingredient’s weight in grams…. Of course, if you need to, you can use measuring cups!
Depending on your body weight and type of workout, a post-workout meal is supposed to contain 15-25g of protein for proper muscle recovery. A recipe that combines Orchard Favorites Fruit Basket Gift, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder | Amazon, and hydrating liquid is an easy choice. If you get bored by the same old recipes, try the above one, and discover its magic – I absolutely did!
Health enthusiast, runner, protein nut. Owen likes to write about protein, particularly alternatve supplementation and supplement comparisons.