Hall's Peanut Butter Fudge, 1 Pound is a healthy food. Yeah, I said it! Sure, it is rich in calories; however, it is packed with healthy-monounsaturated fats as those in olive oil. Because the higher fat level contributes to satiety, you will indulge in moderation.
In the following recipe, I nixed the sugar and butter that make the conventional fudge so bad for you and used Stevia, honey, and cholesterol-free coconut oil as a replacement. Two scoops of DailyBurn FUEL6: On-the-Go Protein Mix Packets (Vanilla - 10 pack) by DailyBurn in the chocolate provides this treat some extra nutrients and protein.
- 12 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (42 grams) honey
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 128 grams (1/2 cup) salted creamy peanut butter
- 47 grams (2 scoops) EAS 100% Pure Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 5lb Tub, 30 grams of Whey Protein Per Serving (Packaging May Vary)or
Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake | Amazon$52.99
All in one plant-based vegan protein powder made from real, whole-food ingredients. Blend a serving of Vega one with your favorite fruit as a meal replacement.We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.07/23/2021 04:37 pm GMT
- 112 grams (1/2 cup) virgin coconut oil, softened
- Fill your mini-muffin pan with twenty-four liners; set aside
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour one tablespoon of this mixture into each muffin liner
- Place your muffin pan in a refrigerator for roughly 45-60 min or until the fudge solidifies/firms up. You can store them in the refrigerator for close to one week.
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Here is my Pro Tip
To save you more dishes to attend to and make the process much easier, weigh out the sticky ingredients using a kitchen scale rather than using measuring cups. This is the reason I provided each ingredient’s weight in grams…. Of course, if you need to, you can use measuring cups!
Depending on your body weight and type of workout, a post-workout meal is supposed to contain 15-25g of protein for proper muscle recovery. A recipe that combines Orchard Favorites Fruit Basket Gift,
Gold standard 100% whey blend – 24 grams blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass.
Health enthusiast, runner, protein nut. Owen likes to write about protein, particularly alternatve supplementation and supplement comparisons.