All cutting stack manufacturers make a lot of promises and marketing claims but not all of them manage to truly deliver what they are claiming. To find an effective cutting stack that will bring you long-lasting results, you must look beyond the companies’ promises and focus on the products’ real effects. After a thorough research, I was able to find 4 of some of the best cutting stack options out there.
- 1 1. ON Weight Loss Stack
- 2 a. Gold Standard 100% Whey Powder
- 3 b. CLA Softgels
- 4 c. Opti-Men Capsules
- 5 d. Essential Amino Energy
- 6 2. Trans4ormation Mode Stack by Evlution Nutrition
- 7 a. Trans4orm
- 8 b. Lean Mode
- 9 3. GAT Fat Shredding Stack
- 10 a. Jetfuel Superburn
- 11 b. GAT Amino GT
- 12 c. Jetfuel Accelerator
- 13 d. GAT L-Carnitine
- 14 4. Fat Loss Stack by Infinite Labs
- 15 a. Carnitine MTX
- 16 b. Final Cutz
- 17 c. Final Form
- 18 Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs
- 19 Bottom Line
1. ON Weight Loss Stack
a. Gold Standard 100% Whey Powder
This product contains three protein types: whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey protein peptides. Each serving of Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard Whey Powder provides 5 grams of the following amino acids: leucine, valine, and isoleucine. Every portion also offers other amino acids as well like glutamine and glutamic acid, in the amount of 4 grams per serving. Check out the latest prices on Amazon.
- Supports lean muscle mass growth as well as quicker recovery
- One single scoop of this protein powder delivers a high amount of protein – 24 grams
- It is a great choice for people who follow low-fat or carb-restricted diets
- Contains two ingredients that can help you improve your digestive system – lactase and aminogen
- It is highly convenient and time-saving. The preparation process won’t take more than a couple of minutes and this powder mixes well with milk, water, and other liquids
- You can choose from a wide range of available flavors and, according to most reviewers, all of them are delicious
- This is a pretty affordable supplement
- Contains several potentially-dangerous ingredients – artificial sweeteners, soy, and lecithin
- The information presented on the label should’ve been more descriptive
b. CLA Softgels
CLA stands for “conjugated linoleic acid.” This substance seems to boost one’s metabolic rate while also improving muscle definition. These facts are backed by science. Regarding the dosage of this specific acid, one capsule of ON CLA softgels provide the same CLA amount as you would achieve from the consumption of 6 pounds of beef. Usually, CLA is naturally found in dairy products and meat. Still, it has become a very popular dietary supplement because it helps consumers to burn fat and grow muscle.
- These softgels are easy to swallow and they are the ideal choice of those who want to gain muscle and lose fat
- Optimum Nutrition has a long history of producing health and weight-loss products and the company is a trusted and reputable one
- The majority of people who have taken these capsules say they have achieved consistent results
- Sometimes, sensitive individuals might experience a number of unpleasant side effects like stomach pain, flatulence, diarrhea, or nausea
- Although this product seems to be scientifically-based, there are still studies to be conducted in order to verify those initial results because the proof of the research, in human beings, is not that promising
c. Opti-Men Capsules
This is actually a multivitamin supplement for men. The proper dosage is one tablet per day. Opti-Men provides 70 different active ingredients, most of which are highly potent minerals and vitamins. The tablets are easy to swallow and they also contain amino acids. All these elements put together to increase your body strength and athletic performance.
- The formula comes with a blend of phytonutrients which are sourced from over 20 veggies and fruit concentrates
- There is also an amino acid blend made from glutamine, arginine, and many BCAAs
- Besides vitamins and minerals, Opti-Men provides four important digestive enzymes
- The product boosts both your immunity and metabolism while also lowering fatigue
- It might not work so well for people who suffer from chronic diseases such as kidney issues
- Some clients complained that the formula has changed for the worse
d. Essential Amino Energy
This works best as a pre-workout BCAA supplement but it can also be taken prior to your physical activity because it increases endurance and mental focus. You can easily mix this powder with cold water or even add a couple of ice cubes in there just to enhance the entire experience.
- It is a potent pre-workout supplement with a pretty high dosage of caffeine
- Because I’ve just mentioned the caffeine content, you are probably worried about jitteriness but you should consider that this supplement also contains taurine which lowers that annoying side effects of stimulants
- The BCAAs included in the product’s formula prevents muscle damage and increases endurance
- It is affordable
- Although this supplement comes in a large array of available flavors, they aren’t very tasty
- Some of the ingredients aren’t that useful for your training sessions
- Contains artificial sweeteners and soy
2. Trans4ormation Mode Stack by Evlution Nutrition
According to most consumers, this is one of the best thermogenic and energizing fat burners on the market. Trans4orm is an effective dietary supplement and it is part of the cutting stack manufactured by Evlution Nutrition. Besides being marketed as an effective fat burner, Trans4orm is also popular for its mental functions enhancing properties.
- This fat burner has a solid and potent formula which includes powerful cognitive ingredients
- Comes with a full vitamin profile that will boost your energy
- Evlution Nutrition is a reputable company that manufactures good health and fitness products
This particular supplement lowers hunger, controls your appetite, and curbs cravings
- Provides a decent amount of antioxidants which will help you maintain a general good health
- You will be able to focus better and concentrate more
- Unfortunately, there are a number of potential side effects that can occur when consuming this product: diarrhea, headaches, hyperactivity, and vomiting
- A few consumers have complained about the fact that Trans4orm has made them experience feelings of anxiety
- Might not provide the expected results for all the buyers
- You cannot purchase it from anywhere you want
b. Lean Mode
Lean Mode is the perfect addition to this cutting stack because it completes and enhances the effects of Trans4orm. It will raise your metabolic rate which will further lead to an increased fat burn. Moreover, it helps you regain control over your appetite while also providing plenty of antioxidants. This product contains some of the best weight-loss compounds out there: green coffee bean extract, CLA, green tea extract, Garcinia Cambogia extract, and Acetyl-l Carnitine.
- It contains highly effective ingredients
- Promotes a healthy weight loss
- It lacks proprietary blends which is definitely a major plus because you can see exactly how much of each ingredient is added to the formula
- Lean Mode suppresses hunger and boosts your energy
- It is available in 5 different tasty flavors, from pink lemonade to peach tea
- Comes with a lower risk of side effects, so you don’t have to worry about exhaustion or jitters
- It is less expensive than many other similar supplements
- I couldn’t really find serious disadvantages. However, individuals who are under the age of 18, nursing or pregnant women, and people who deal with severe medical conditions or who are taking medication should not consume the Lean Mode.
3. GAT Fat Shredding Stack
a. Jetfuel Superburn
This GAT product that’s included in the GAT Fat cutting stack is a thermogenic pill created to speed up the entire process of weight loss. Not only will you quickly burn more fat but you will also enjoy increased levels of physical and mental energy. According to the company, Jetfuel Superburn works as a highly potent metabolic intensifier, and it is formulated with 14 powerful ingredients: black and green tea extracts, olive leaf, cayenne pepper, bioperine, L-theanine, lemon balm, and others.
- It seems that Jetfuel Superburn boosts both your metabolism and the speed at which your body burns fat storages
- It is formulated with natural ingredients which will prevent you from dealing with jitters
- Increases your energy levels
- Enhances one’s mental focus and improves the overall mood
- Burns significantly more calories compared to many other similar supplements
- Improves your athletic performance
- It can cause certain unpleasant adverse effects such as dizziness, tiredness, headaches, irritability, and an upset stomach
- Unfortunately, many of the ingredients are included in proprietary blends so you can never know the exact amount of each compound
- Jetfuel Superburn contains too many stimulants while some other ingredients are said to be pretty ineffective
b. GAT Amino GT
This is the stack’s high-performance muscle fuel. One serving provides a decent amount of 5 grams of BCAAs, and their ratio is 2:1:1. However, the total amount of amino acids reaches 8 grams per scoop. What I like most about GAT’s Amino GT supplement is the fact that it can be consumed whenever you feel like it (before, during, or after your workouts). This product is free from carbs and sugars, and it is a 0-calorie supplement.
- It comes in a wide range of available flavors, and all of them taste very good
- The ratio of the main BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) is 2:1:1 which is the perfect one
- This product offers plenty of potent ingredients that can help you burn fat and lose weight: amino acids, papain complex, green tea leaf extract, and bromelain complex; not to mention its mineral and vitamin blend with although is not perfect, it remains a pretty decent addition: potassium, vitamin C, and pantothenic acid
Unlike the other GAT products, the Amino GT doesn’t have a great mixability. When you add the powder into water, you might have to deal with clumps from time to time, but it reacts better than other similar amino acid supplements
c. Jetfuel Accelerator
Jetfuel Accelerator offers you an effective way to lose weight and burn fat without the side effects of stimulants. It is formulated with great ingredients like choline, cayenne pepper, L-Carnitine, and raspberry ketones. The product comes in the form of capsules, and there are 120 counts in a container. Consumers must take one serving of three capsules per day.
- Amplifies fat burn and metabolism and it doesn’t impact your central nervous system because it is free from stimulants
- Has nutraceuticals which are linked to healthy aging
- Contains micronized compounds which support a better solubility
- The capsules are made in such a way that they dissolve quickly inside your stomach
- Unlocks stored body fat and controls your appetite
- These dietary supplement capsules are infused with oil
- Some say this product is excellent while others state it made them constipated
- Sometimes one single capsule might not be enough to achieve your desired results so you might need to increase the dosage up to three capsules per day
- One reviewer complained that this product had caused him jitters
d. GAT L-Carnitine
Each GAT L-Carnitine container comes with 60 veggie capsules that are meant to offer consumers an energy boost as well as an increase in the body’s thermogenic effect which leads to a quicker fat burn. This amino acid is included in the formula in its free form. The company created this versatile supplement to help athletes or fitness enthusiasts improve their athletic performance. It comes in a variety of flavors, but the most popular ones are green apple, rainbow burst, and blue raspberry.
- Supports weight loss and boosts endurance
- It works as an effective fat burner supplement
- One serving provides no less than 500 mg of L-Carnitine tartrate
- The capsules suit all types of lifestyles and diets, including those of vegetarian people
- It has a very good taste
- GAT’s L-Carnitine is a very affordable product
- It is free from any stimulants
- A few consumers have stated that this supplement made no difference for them when it comes to their athletic performance and energy level
4. Fat Loss Stack by Infinite Labs
a. Carnitine MTX
Carnitine MTX is a dietary supplement, part of the Infinite Labs’ Fat Loss cutting stack. The recommended daily dosage is comprised of two capsules. This is a great weight-loss and health product because it contains 5 different amino acids, all derived from carnitine. The capsules are easy to swallow, and the product is stimulant-free.
- Promotes body fat reduction
- Prevents muscle damages and initiates muscle recovery
- Supports a balanced hormonal production
- Converts fat storages into fuel and energy
- Increases one’s endurance and physical performance
- Boosts your metabolism and it has a great bioavailability
- There are some claims according to which this supplement, although it is free from side effects, might work only or primarily at a psychological level, like a placebo effect, instead of having real results, but all these are merely speculations.
A one-time purchase of theCarnitine MTX will cost you $15.71 or about $0.13 per capsule. Check out the latest prices on Amazon.
b. Final Cutz
This supplement enhances the effects of the other two products included in this cutting stack manufacture by Infinite Labs. Moreover, it also provides other important advantages such as increased mental focus and a better concentration. It contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine which enables lipid transportation and oxidation. These processes will lower one’s appetite and control hunger.
- Supports a lower appetite and a healthier metabolism
- Helps you burn fat and transform it into fuel for your muscles
- Increases your energy as well as mental clarity
- You will achieve a better body composition
- A few consumers have said that Final Cutz didn’t do anything for them
- One reviewer even stated that the company has a poor customer service
c. Final Form
This is the stack’s metabolic optimizer which is also free from stimulants. It is formulated with L-Carnitine, raspberry ketones, and CLA which are all effective metabolic boosters. Final Form suppresses your appetite, induces thermogenesis, and boosts fat burn. Most of the people who take this supplement have said that they can last longer in the gym.
- Transforms fat storages into fuel and energy
- Lowers the body’s tendency to store fat
- Supports thermogenesis
- Controls your hunger
- It is free from stimulants so you won’t have to worry about jitters
- According to certain consumers, Final Form didn’t meet their expectations of effectiveness
- Some say they haven’t lost a pound after taking this supplement
- It contains artificial dyes and colors
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs
Cutting Stacks are supplements that helps reduce the fat under the skin and preserve muscle mass. These supplements do not help to gain weight but send protein quickly to the muscles. They are mostly whey protein shakes. They are used by bodybuilders during the “cut” bodybuilding cycle.
The legal steroids on cutting stack products are perfectly safe and come from natural sources, without all the side effect of anabolic steroids like hair loss, libido issues, acne and “man boobs”. They are called “legal steroids” because it has the same positive effects that many anabolic steroids are looking for, but legal, and most importantly, safe for your health and hormonal function.
Of course, the result will depend on your workout routine and diet. The cutting stack products are just a helper for what you are already doing, but generally, if you have a daily workout routine and a balanced diet based on your bodybuilding goals, you will start seeing results within 2 or 3 weeks, but you should allow the product to act for a month to see real results.
All the above cutting stacks provide decent results and, combined with a healthy diet and daily or regular exercises; they will bring your desired body composition. However, I think that the best and most effective cutting stack of all is the Optimum Nutrition Weight Loss Stack because it comes with a great mix of amino acids, caffeine, and other essential nutrients.
- Top 6 Best Paleo Protein Powder Options to Consider Buying
- 21 Day Fix vs 30 Day Shred: Which One Gets Results?
- Beast Protein Review – Is This Whey Powder Good for You?
- Naked Casein Review – All You Need to Know
Health enthusiast, runner, protein nut. Owen likes to write about protein, particularly alternatve supplementation and supplement comparisons.