Are you planning on buying a new food supplement, and after a thorough search, you can’t seem to decide: Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens? If this is the case with your final decision-making process, we have the answer.
Both the Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens are a type of green organic superfood supplement. They are used for supporting a diverse diet with many health benefits like better physical energy, neutralizing skin issues, offering quality sleep, and mental clarity.
The primary goal of this article is to answer your simple question: Should I get the Texas Superfood or Patriot Power Greens supplement? With our expertise and research, and after the use of this product, this is what we came up with.
Both supplement drinks serve the same cause, to give their users healthy nutrition and a versatile diet. While they hold the same goal, their profiles are slightly different. Let’s look at what sets the two brands apart.
- 1 Main Differences Between Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens
- 2 What the Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens Have in Common
- 3 What to Look for in Powder Supplements?
- 4 Patriot Power Greens
- 5 Texas Superfood Powder
- 6 Comparison Table: Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens
- 7 FAQ
- 7.1 Question: Is Texas Superfood safe?
- 7.2 Question: Are Patriot Power Greens safe?
- 7.3 Question: Does Patriot Power Greens work?
- 7.4 Question: Does Texas Superfood work?
- 7.5 Question: How many servings are in a canister of Patriot Power Greens?
- 7.6 Question: How many servings are in a container of Texas Superfood powder?
- 7.7 Question: What does the Texas Superfood powder cost?
- 7.8 Question: What does the Patriot Power Greens cost?
- 8 The Final Verdict: Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens
Main Differences Between Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens
Facts that set these two products apart might include:
- Variations: The Patriot Power Greens supplement is available only in powder form, to be mixed in with some water, whereas the Texas Superfood supplement comes in two variations: capsules and powder.
- Users: The developers advertise the Patriot Power Greens as a drink for individuals over 50 years of age, whereas the Texas Superfood powder for all age groups, even children over 12 years.
- Cause: The Patriot Power Greens supplement supports the U.S Military by donations.
- Certifications: Both of these products are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. The Texas Superfood powder is certified, and the Patriot Power Greens is not.
What the Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens Have in Common
After looking at the differences between these two brands, let’s include what they have in common as well. These might include:
- Versatility: Both the Texas Superfood powder and Patriot Power Greens powder are made from algae, organic vegetables, fruits, probiotics, and digestive enzymes.
- Value: Both products fall into the same price category, with the Texas Superfood powder being only $4 more than the Patriot Power Greens.
- Side effects: Both users of the Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens might experience nausea, flatulence, and upset stomach after drinking the supplement.
What to Look for in Powder Supplements?
Taking supplements like green organic superfoods will enhance our diet when a gap forms in our body’s nutrition. It doesn’t matter if we want to reduce the risk of health issues or if we are lacking a nutrient, the most important thing is that we fill the nutritional needs our diet requires. We also prepared an article on How to Find the Best Supplements, you should check it out too.
When making a supplement purchase, be sure it doesn’t contain health-disruptive ingredients like artificial sweeteners or flavors, dextrins or fillers, and glutens. Also, make sure your supplement fits your needs because no supplement is a one-size-fits-all product. If you are taking a powder drink for mental clarity, don’t buy a product designed for relaxation.
Patriot Health Alliance from Utah produces the Patriot Power Greens and the formula is conducted by dr. Lane, a veteran doctor of the U.S. Air Force. This is the reason they donate a share of their sales to the U.S. Military.
Once we have gone through the most basic facts about these superfood products, let’s look at them individually. This means going through the matter and include ingredients, nutrition, benefits, taste, dosage, where to buy, and customer reviews.
The Patriot Power Greens contains several ingredients, which are: dietary fiber, organic inulin, and chicory, seaweed products like kombu, nori, and wakame seaweed, beet juice, stevia, goji berries, amia extract, and acai juice. However, percentages of ingredients are not available for inspection.
The product nutrition includes 20 kcal per scoop, some carbohydrates, and the remainder of the powder is made up of vitamins, acids, and minerals. Vitamins available in this supplement include Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, and E. Acids include: Thiamin, Niacin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, and Riboflavin. Minerals listed to be available in the Patriot Power Greens powder are Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, and Sodium.
The product contains some organic produce, that is mostly organic vegetables and fruits. Even though Patriot Power Greens is not certified as either a vegan or keto product, most users say it is and consume it in both their vegan and keto diet.
The product is dairy and gluten-free, but it does contain coconuts, so if you have an allergy to tree nuts, you should stay away.
The Patriot Power Greens’ manufacturers list numerous benefits for users, that might include:
- Brain and memory support
- Better digestion
- Supports healthy joints
- Supports healthy diet
- Better energy and stamina
- Cardiovascular benefits
- Better aging
- Reduced inflammation
Unlike many green drinks in the superfood and supplements niche, they say the Patriot Power Greens are delicious. Green drinks normally tend to have a dirt-like taste that lingers. Unlike the other ones, our product of choice has a taste of berries with hints of apple and passion fruit. Therefore it’s so popular and most users think this is the #1 pro of this supplement.
The Patriot Power Greens powder is very easy to use. Just add one scoop of powder into your water bottle and shake it.
Where to Buy?
This product isn’t available on Amazon but is easy to purchase over the Patriot Health Alliance official site. Special offers like “buy 3 and get 2 free” and free shipping are also available.
Most users in the review box point out that the company making this supplement has organizational mistakes, that might include things like:
- Slow customer support
- Late refund
- Sometimes ship expired product
Pros and Cons
After we have pointed out all the important facts about the Patriot Power Greens powder, we might point out positive and negative things we thought of while using and researching this product. This is what it all comes down to:
- Amazing supplement that is designed for citizens above 50 years of age
- Berry flavor
- Supports the U.S. Military with donations
- Artificial sugar and caffeine-free, with many other benefits for health and diet
- Not available on Amazon
- Quantities of ingredients not available
- High price for one month of use
- Not certified vegan or keto
- Official website only shares positive feedback
- Some side effects for some users
NPN Global Inc. has produced Texas Superfood in Utah, since 2000. We should also elaborate on the Texas Superfood powder in this article. Facts like the product’s ingredients, nutrition, benefits, taste, dosage, where to buy, and user reviews will be listed in the following paragraphs.
Ingredients and Nutrition
Ingredients of this product contain a blend of different processed plants. This means the Texas Superfood powder contains these ingredients:
- Powdered vegetables and fruits like beetroot or maka,
- Algae and grasses like peppermint or spirulina,
- Different enzymes and minerals are blended into a mix and no further percentage information is available to customers.
The nutrition facts for the Texas Superfood powder are available for inspection on the Supplement facts label. With around 10 kcal per scoop of powder, it is rich in sodium and dietary fiber. That wraps up the information available on the declaration, which isn’t a comprehensive source for this product.
The official website does say that the Texas Superfood powder does not contain toxins, pesticides or herbicides, fillers or binders, or any GMOs. Then again, it does possess certificates for being a vegan, gluten, soy, and dairy-free supplement.
After using this product, Texas Superfood says one should feel better, and some of these benefits might include:
- More energy
- Daily nutrition
- Mental focus
- Sleep support
- Dense in nutrients
Just like many other green supplements out on the market, this powder tastes like green vegetables. Some users say they don’t enjoy it, but recommend blending it with some juice.
The recommended dosage is openly stated on the official website of Texas Superfood, and that amounts to 1 teaspoon per day for adults and half a teaspoon for kids over 12 years of age. One teaspoon should make about 6 grams for adults and 3 grams for children.
Where to buy
The Texas Superfood powder is available over the official site, and through online retailers. Sadly, this product isn’t available on Amazon either.
Users that reviewed this product have nothing to say against the company itself, but pointed out the performance and customer support, among other complaints:
- The product isn’t very effective
- Too expensive for one month worth of supplement
- Side effects like bloating, high blood pressure, and loss of taste
Pros and Cons
Finally, after going through all the facts about the Texas Superfood powder, we should list out both the positive and the negative traits of this product. We hope this helps you when choosing whether or not to buy it over their online site.
- Great supplement for all ages
- Certified as vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free
- Children can use it too
- Money-back guarantee
- Not available on Amazon
- High price for one month of use
- Some side effects for some users
Comparison Table: Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens
After laying the cards on the table for both of these brands, it is time to review the facts. Under a set of criteria, we will rank these two products by saying what one has, and the other one doesn’t. Here comes the final clash in the Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens match.
|Criteria||Texas Superfood||Patriot Power Greens|
|Customer support||Yes||Yes but slow|
|Money-back guarantee||Yes||Yes but slow|
|Children can use it||Yes||No|
|Positive customer reviews||Yes||Yes|
|Donates to a cause||No||Yes|
Question: Is Texas Superfood safe?
Question: Are Patriot Power Greens safe?
Question: Does Patriot Power Greens work?
Question: Does Texas Superfood work?
Question: How many servings are in a canister of Patriot Power Greens?
Question: How many servings are in a container of Texas Superfood powder?
Question: What does the Texas Superfood powder cost?
Question: What does the Patriot Power Greens cost?
The Final Verdict: Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens
After answering your questions, reviewing the pros and cons, comparing what one product has and the other one doesn’t, we have finally concluded – the final verdict in this match.
Both Texas Superfood and Patriot Power Greens have significant benefits for their users, like better sleep, more energy, and mental clarity. Both of them come at almost the same price per one container. Picking a favorite between these products is up to you and how you plan on using them.
However, Texas Superfood is the one we would choose. The Texas Superfood powder has better customer satisfaction and is certified for vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. This company is fast enough with refunds and customer support. Last but not least, the supplement can be used by children over the age of 12 too.
These are the facts that made up our minds when it comes to our Texas Superfood vs. Patriot Power Greens comparison.
Coty Perry is a self-proclaimed gym rat who competed in weight-lifting tournaments during high school and in college. He went through training with expert weight lifting and still holds lifting records for power clean at Northampton College and North Pocono High School.
Becoming so good at weight lifting requires a strict diet and weight lifts always want to find ways to increase their mass and take in more calories to gain muscle faster. At 5’6″, Coty had to work twice as hard to gain muscle mass and compete, but he was able to do this through high protein and healthy fat consumption. His experience in weight lifting, mentoring from experts, and obsession with fad diets is why Coty feels confident in providing the best information to people that want to increase muscle mass and feel the strongest they’ve ever felt in their lives.